Want to join this event?
Sign up for CoveyClub now!Join
Sign up for CoveyClub now!Join
A Mastermind Group with Covey’s Reinvention Coaches Dana Hilmer and Wendy PerrottiReserve My Spot!
Wendy Perrotti is an ICF Credentialed and Professional Certified Coach, speaker and leadership trainer with over 25 years experience in helping individuals and groups nationwide to affect change in themselves and others.
A thought leader in metacognition and personal transformation, Wendy’s unique approach to coaching combines her work and study in psychology, communications, and neuroscience with a passion for growth through exploration, humor, and creativity,
Wendy is the Co-Founder of The Energy Initiative, a neuroscience-based executive coaching and leadership development firm as well as the Founder of LIVE BIG, a professional coaching company guiding women in their 40s and 50s to reclaim their passions and transform their lives. She is the author of the forthcoming book, Reclaiming Muchness: Tap into a Life of Love, Purpose and Connection.
Dana is passionate about helping women live courageously so they can build their dream and love their life.
As an entrepreneur and former New York City magazine publishing executive, Dana understands firsthand the stresses and challenges women face as they strive to succeed in their work and live the life they imagine. That is why she founded THRIVEitude, Inc., to bring the research-based science of human flourishing (Positive Psychology) to individuals and organizations, to help them realize their potential and live the life they imagine.
“If you don't like something, change it.
If you can't change it, change your attitude.”
We’ve all heard the phrase that “change is constant” but that does not make it any easier. Change is hard and we humans do not like uncertainty or vulnerability one bit. Whether it’s a change we want or a change that has been thrust upon us (like now), we find ourselves in new territory and navigating this new terrain takes being intentional about what we want to create and who we want to be.
Learn. Connect. Grow. Reimagine.
We’re so excited to offer our first Covey mastermind program, designed especially for you. The Navigating Change Mastermind is dedicated to helping you come out of this challenging time as a bolder, better version of yourself.
This 6-month program provides an opportunity to learn and obtain personal and group coaching support around 12 topics that will elevate your confidence, clarity, well-being, and resilience … all of which will help you navigate change and create your extraordinary next chapter.
We hope you’ll join us!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
You will live with intention AND will…
1. Lean into change and pivot (if needed) to create extraordinary new opportunities
2. Gain clarity on what you would like to create in your life and get into action
3. Play bigger to more fully realize your potential
4. Harness your strengths, and all of who you are, to bring your best self to all that you do
5. Learn new skills to take your personal and professional development to the next level
6. Support and learn from a group of like-minded women who are dedicated to helping you thrive.
The 6-month Covey Mastermind will consist of the following:
Two 90-minute virtual meetings per month. Each session will be held like an informal virtual workshop and will include a 10-15 minute training on the topic of the day followed by questions and exercises to foster a meaningful conversation and ongoing coaching support. We will meet via the Zoom video platform and a recording of each call will be provided.
Action Guides: After every call, we will provide an action guide, or journal, with reflection questions, exercises, and challenges on the topic of the call to help participants dive in and truly integrate the work into your life.
Online community of support via CoveyConnect. Dana and Wendy will provide ongoing insights, challenges, and support for the group, providing a meaningful way for all to connect, support and learn from one another.
Ongoing personal coaching and support via the online CoveyConnect platform.
The Topics We’ll Explore Together
1. Prioritize Your Happiness and Well-Being
2. Let Go of What Doesn’t Serve You
3. Ground Yourself in Your Current Reality to Begin Again
4. Create a New Vision for Yourself and Your Life
5. You’re the Boss - Take Ownership of Your Life and Success
6. Don’t Let the Voice of Self-Doubt Guide Your Actions
7. Choose What to Focus On
8. Play to Your Strengths
9. Boost Your Confidence
10. Let Go of Perfection
11. Get Into Action and Start Before You’re “Ready”
12. Who are Your Peeps? Build a Great Tribe of Support
· Launches the week of April 13.
· We will find a time that works well for everyone in the group.
· $199/month for 6 months
· Click the button above or below to reserve your spot. You will be contacted separately about billing.
· Attendance is limited to 20.